Calvert Bond has better situated managers many months after Morgan Stanley’s March 2021 acquisition of Eaton Vance. But ongoing questions around the stability of its team and durability of its process underscore a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral on all but its most expensive share class, which is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.60 / 0.61 %
- Total Assets 2.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.730%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.81%
- Effective Duration 5.87 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CSIBX
Will CSIBX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.