Weakness in MainStay Cushing® MLP Premier A's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.50 / 0.70 %
- Total Assets 742.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.610%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Energy Limited Partnership
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 15,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 8.80%
- Turnover 28%
Morningstar’s Analysis CSHAX
Will CSHAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.