Columbia Seligman Global Tech Inst’s Process Pillar rating is just average, but a strong management team still helps this strategy retain its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 55.53 / 1.65 %
- Total Assets 1.6 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.040%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Technology
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 17%
Morningstar’s Analysis CSGZX
Will CSGZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.