A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit Columbia Short Term Bond Inst3 to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.47 / 0.41 %
- Total Assets 959.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.320%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.37%
- Effective Duration 1.90 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CSBYX
Will CSBYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.