Columbia Thermostat’s deceptively simple tactical process benefits from careful calibration based on thorough and compelling research. It earns an upgrade of its Process rating to Above Average from Average. The four cheapest shares now earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while the two priciest ones retain their Neutral designations.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.66 / 0.14 %
- Total Assets 1.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.610%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Tactical Allocation
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.30%
- Turnover 49%
Morningstar’s Analysis COTZX
Will COTZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.