A strong management team and sound investment process underpin Concorde Wealth Management's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.59 / 0.34 %
- Total Assets 37.9 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.520%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.34%
- Turnover 28%
Morningstar’s Analysis CONWX
Will CONWX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.