Weakness in Columbia Tax-Exempt C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.87 / 0.24 %
- Total Assets 2.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.330%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni National Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.65%
- Effective Duration 9.18 years
Morningstar’s Analysis COLCX
Will COLCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.