An incline in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of Calvert International Opportunities C's upgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze from Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.41 / 0.49 %
- Total Assets 388.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.060%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Foreign Small/Mid Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 48%
Morningstar’s Analysis COICX
Will COICX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.