An upgrade in its Process Pillar rating is the primary driver of The Cook & Bynum's upgrade to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral from Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 14.93 / 0.53 %
- Total Assets 64.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.490%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Diversified Emerging Mkts
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.16%
- Turnover 0
Morningstar’s Analysis COBYX
Will COBYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.