Weakness in Columbia Strat New York Muncpl Inc C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 26.17 / 0.22 %
- Total Assets 127.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.230%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni New York Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.60%
- Effective Duration 9.87 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CNYCX
Will CNYCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.