The combination of an Average People Pillar rating and a Low Process Pillar rating limit Principal Government & High Qual Bd A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.15 / 0.74 %
- Total Assets 635.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.770%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.60%
- Effective Duration 6.25 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CMPGX
Will CMPGX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.