BlackRock Low Duration’s vast analytical resources and late 2020 management reinforcements offer enough promise to earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Silver for its cheapest share class, while its more-expensive ones are rated Bronze and Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.95 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 6.2 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.510%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment —
- Status Limited
- TTM Yield 2.27%
- Effective Duration 0.02 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CMGAX
Will CMGAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.