Impressive equity and fixed-income cohorts support American Funds Capital Income Builder and contribute to its compelling long-term prospects. Its seven cheapest share classes earn Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Gold, while eight earn Silver and the four most expensive are rated Bronze.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 65.22 / 0.26 %
- Total Assets 104.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.710%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Allocation
- Investment Style Large Value
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.56%
- Turnover 27%
Morningstar’s Analysis CIRFX
Will CIRFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.