A sound investment process and strong management team underpin Calamos International Growth A's Morningstar Medalist Rating of Bronze. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.73 / 0.85 %
- Total Assets 215.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.200%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Foreign Large Growth
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 129%
Morningstar’s Analysis CIGRX
Will CIGRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 88
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 6
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 30.7
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD