Calvert Income has better situated managers many months after Morgan Stanley’s March 2021 acquisition of Eaton Vance. But ongoing questions around the stability of its team and durability of its process underscore a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral on all but its most expensive share class, which is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.10 / 0.13 %
- Total Assets 663.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.670%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Corporate Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.03%
- Effective Duration 6.21 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CIFCX
Will CIFCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.