Columbia Total Return Bond benefits from a veteran team of managers that implements a sensible relative value process with a focus on various types of mortgage-backed securities. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze on its cheapest share classes, while its more expensive share classes earn Neutral ratings.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 30.74 / 0.24 %
- Total Assets 2.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.990%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 0
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.43%
- Effective Duration 7.53 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CIBRX
Will CIBRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.