A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for Calamos High Income Opportunities A to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 7.63 / 1.06 %
- Total Assets 37.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.000%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.47%
- Effective Duration 3.42 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CHYDX
Will CHYDX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.