A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit Invesco Charter A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 15.98 / 1.33 %
- Total Assets 3.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.030%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.74%
- Turnover 52%
Morningstar’s Analysis CHTRX
Will CHTRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.