A middling Parent Pillar and a subpar Process Pillar help limit Invesco Charter C to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 13.91 / 1.61 %
- Total Assets 2.9 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.780%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 52%
Morningstar’s Analysis CHTCX
Will CHTCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.