Weakness in Columbia High Yield Municipal C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.22 / 0.21 %
- Total Assets 539.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.430%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Muni
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 3.91%
- Effective Duration 11.05 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CHMCX
Will CHMCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.