AB Discovery Growth employs a reasonable, proven approach, but the retirement of longtime co-CIO of U.S. small/smid-cap equities and lead manager Bruce Aronow clouds its prospects. Its Morningstar Analyst Rating drops to Bronze or Neutral from Silver or Bronze, depending on share class fees.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.12 / 1.20 %
- Total Assets 2.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.710%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Mid-Cap Growth
- Investment Style Mid Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.00
- Turnover 64%
Morningstar’s Analysis CHCIX
Will CHCIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.