A middling People rating and a subpar Parent Pillar limit Copeland Dividend Growth Fund Class A to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.94 / 1.10 %
- Total Assets 49.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.200%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—70% to 85% Equity
- Investment Style Mid Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.76%
- Turnover 34%
Morningstar’s Analysis CDGRX
Will CDGRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.