Columbia Disciplined Core is hanging in there after losing two of its portfolio managers in the past couple of years, though tight constraints still make it tough to beat its benchmark. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 12.15 / 1.67 %
- Total Assets 4.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.700%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.99%
- Turnover 48%
Morningstar’s Analysis CCRZX
Will CCRZX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.