A strong Process Pillar rating isn't sufficient for Calamos High Income Opportunities C to overcome lower marks in Parent and other areas. This strategy retains its Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.09 / 0.00
- Total Assets 37.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.32%
- Effective Duration 3.42 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CCHYX
Will CCHYX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.