Weakness in Center Coast Brookfield Midstream Foc C's Process and People Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the most expensive quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 3.42 / 2.01 %
- Total Assets 850.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 2.210%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Energy Limited Partnership
- Investment Style Mid Value
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.39%
- Turnover 61%
Morningstar’s Analysis CCCCX
Will CCCCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Dec 31, 2022
- Equity Holdings 20
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 3
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 76.1
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD