American Century California High Yield Municipal is run by seasoned managers, but its compact team and standard process support a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral for most share classes, while its most expensive is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.84 / 0.30 %
- Total Assets 1.4 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.490%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni California Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.36%
- Effective Duration 10.61 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CAYCX
Will CAYCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.