Strengths in its Process and Parent Pillars aren't enough to overcome Shelton US Government Securities K's other weaknesses, limiting it to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.59 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 15.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.250%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.87%
- Effective Duration 3.62 years
Morningstar’s Analysis CAUKX
Will CAUKX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.