A thinly staffed team with limited multi-asset experience poses challenges for Calvert’s Target-Risk series. The mutual funds maintain Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral, though the C shares move down to Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.79 / 0.48 %
- Total Assets 260.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.610%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.43%
- Turnover 20%
Morningstar’s Analysis CALCX
Will CALCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.