Lord Abbett California Tax Free C's Average Process and People Pillar ratings aren't enough to prevent other weaknesses from sending this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.23 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 496.1 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.420%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Muni California Long
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.03%
- Effective Duration —
Morningstar’s Analysis CALAX
Will CALAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.