A thinly staffed team with limited multi-asset experience poses challenges for Calvert’s Target-Risk series. The mutual funds maintain Morningstar Analyst Ratings of Neutral, though the C shares move down to Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 19.69 / 0.96 %
- Total Assets 310.3 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.670%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—85%+ Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.80%
- Turnover 9%
Morningstar’s Analysis CAACX
Will CAACX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.