Sterling Capital VA Interm Tax-Free A's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.32 / 0.00 %
- Total Assets 77.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.810%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.55%
- Effective Duration 4.77 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BVAAX
Will BVAAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.