Baird Ultra Short Bond, a relatively new addition to Baird’s taxable fixed-income franchise, sports the same highly competent team and stellar investment process that have bolstered its longer-dated cousins. It earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Gold on its cheaper share class and Silver on its more-expensive class.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.02 / 0.00
- Total Assets 5.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.150%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Ultrashort Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.56%
- Effective Duration 0.54 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BUBIX
Will BUBIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.