Sterling Capital Short Duration Bond A's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.19 / 0.13 %
- Total Assets 135.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.680%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.18%
- Effective Duration 1.54 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BSGAX
Will BSGAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.