Sterling Capital SC Interm Tax-Free I's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.62 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 38.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.560%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.01%
- Effective Duration 4.91 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BSCIX
Will BSCIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.