Invesco Balanced-Risk Commodity Strat R5's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 6.86 / 2.28 %
- Total Assets 938.7 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.150%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Retirement, Large
- Category Commodities Broad Basket
- Investment Style —
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 9.64%
- Turnover 106%
Morningstar’s Analysis BRCNX
Will BRCNX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.