BlackRock Inflation-Protected Bond’s management team has broad responsibilities and its multi-levered approach to inflation protection does not offer a consistent edge compared with low-cost passive offerings. Its cheaper share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral, while its most expensive is rated Negative.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.02 / 0.20 %
- Total Assets 2.7 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.350%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Inflation-Protected Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 2,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 7.67%
- Effective Duration 0.03 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BPRIX
Will BPRIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.