UBS International Sustainable Equity A's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.92 / 1.11 %
- Total Assets 160.8 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.250%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.05%
- Turnover 53%
Morningstar’s Analysis BNIEX
Will BNIEX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.