Strength in BlackRock International R's People Pillaris partially offset by an Average Process Pillar rating, leading to a Morningstar Medalist Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 17.89 / 0.39 %
- Total Assets 1.8 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.150%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Retirement, Medium
- Category Foreign Large Blend
- Investment Style Large Growth
- Min. Initial Investment 100
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 0.59%
- Turnover 103%
Morningstar’s Analysis BIFRX
Will BIFRX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date
- Equity Holdings 31
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 6
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 49.0
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD