Sterling Capital Interm US Govt A's Average People Pillar and Process Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-costliest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.71 / 0.24 %
- Total Assets 17.2 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.750%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Government
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.30%
- Effective Duration 4.34 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BGVAX
Will BGVAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.