BrandywineGlobal High Yield’s capable managers ply a unique, value-oriented approach that capitalizes on high-yield bond market inefficiencies. Its cheapest share classes earn a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Bronze, while its pricier shares are rated Neutral.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.77 / 0.05 %
- Total Assets 1.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.960%
- Distribution Fee Level Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category High Yield Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 5.91%
- Effective Duration 3.98 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BGHAX
Will BGHAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.