Weakness in Brandes Global Equity A's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 24.79 / 2.18 %
- Total Assets 39.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.250%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Global Large-Stock Value
- Investment Style Large Value
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.76%
- Turnover 15%
Morningstar’s Analysis BGEAX
Will BGEAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.
- Current Portfolio Date Feb 28, 2023
- Equity Holdings 71
- Bond Holdings 0
- Other Holdings 1
- % Assets in Top 10 Holdings 24.6
Top 10 Holdings
% Portfolio Weight
Market Value USD