American Funds Capital World Bond has seen changes to its team and approach in recent years, some of which are encouraging, but the firm’s multimanager model has yet to differentiate it from its global bond peers. The strategy earns a Morningstar Analyst Rating of Neutral across all share classes.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 16.71 / 0.24 %
- Total Assets 10.0 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.590%
- Distribution Fee Level Below Average
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Global Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Extensive
- Min. Initial Investment 250
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.36%
- Effective Duration 7.13 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BFWFX
Will BFWFX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.