BlackRock Floating Rate Income Inv A boasts strong Process and People Pillar ratings, but other weaknesses hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating at Neutral. The strategy charges fees in line with its similarly distributed peers, priced within the middle quintile.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.58 / 0.06 %
- Total Assets 4.5 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.950%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Bank Loan
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Low / Limited
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 4.85%
- Effective Duration < 0.01 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BFRAX
Will BFRAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.