Lord Abbett Multi-Asset Balanced Opp C's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.27 / 0.49 %
- Total Assets 2.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 1.920%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Level Load
- Category Allocation—50% to 70% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Limited
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.03%
- Turnover 47%
Morningstar’s Analysis BFLAX
Will BFLAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.