American Century CA Interm-T T-Fr Bd I's Average People and Parent ratings limit this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the cheapest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.26 / 0.08 %
- Total Assets 2.1 Bil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.260%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni California Intermediate
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 5,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.44%
- Effective Duration 5.24 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BCTIX
Will BCTIX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.