A strong management team and sound investment process underpin Brandes Core Plus Fixed Income A's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Silver. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 8.33 / 0.49 %
- Total Assets 59.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.500%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Intermediate Core-Plus Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 2,500
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.82%
- Effective Duration 4.93 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BCPAX
Will BCPAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.