Sterling Capital NC Interm Tax-Free I's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. The portfolio maintains a cost advantage over competitors, priced within the least expensive fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.33 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 147.0 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.550%
- Distribution Fee Level Above Average
- Share Class Type Institutional
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 10,000,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.94%
- Effective Duration 4.86 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BBNTX
Will BBNTX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.