Sterling Capital SC Interm Tax-Free A's Average Process Pillar and People Pillar ratings hold this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Neutral. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 10.67 / 0.01 %
- Total Assets 38.4 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.840%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Muni Single State Interm
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity Medium / Moderate
- Min. Initial Investment 1,000
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.74%
- Effective Duration 4.91 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BASCX
Will BASCX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.