Strength in BlackRock 40/60 Target Allocation Inv A’s People Pillar and Parent Pillar drive this strategy's Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Bronze. The portfolio maintains a sizable cost advantage over competitors, priced within the second-lowest fee quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 11.61 / 0.85 %
- Total Assets 621.5 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.610%
- Distribution Fee Level Low
- Share Class Type Front Load
- Category Allocation—30% to 50% Equity
- Investment Style Large Blend
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity High / Moderate
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 2.72%
- Turnover 63%
Morningstar’s Analysis BAMPX
Will BAMPX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.