Weakness in Brown Advisory Intermediate Income Adv's People and Process Pillar ratings limits this strategy to a Morningstar Quantitative Rating of Negative. Fees are a weakness here. The strategy's lofty fees are a high hurdle to clear, as it is priced within the second-highest quintile among peers.
- NAV / 1-Day Return 9.65 / 0.10 %
- Total Assets 131.6 Mil
Adj. Expense Ratio
- Expense Ratio 0.770%
- Distribution Fee Level High
- Share Class Type No Load
- Category Short-Term Bond
- Credit Quality / Interest Rate Sensitivity —
- Min. Initial Investment 100
- Status Open
- TTM Yield 1.73%
- Effective Duration 4.43 years
Morningstar’s Analysis BAIAX
Will BAIAX outperform in future?
Get our overall rating based on a fundamental assessment of the pillars below.